Friday, October 24, 2008

Round 2 of Pumpkin Patch


Mark was out of school early today so we went back to the pumpkin patch to see the animals. Gavin loved the hay maze and watching kids go down the blow up slide.

This has nothing to do with the pumpkin patch, but yesterday Gavin walked all by himself. He ususally takes five or six steps but today he walked across a basketball court(like 30 steps). This may not seem like a big deal to most, but Gavin is 19 months and not walking so we are excited.

3 comments:

Sue said...

I love it. He is so cute!! Congrats about the walking!

Chris and Janell Sorensen said...

Hey!!! This is Janell. I ran into Brooke the other day and she gave me her blog and then I found you guys off of her! I can't believe you that you have a little family. Gavin is adorable!!!

Jillian Preston Phippen said...

My 13 month old is starting to take steps. All of my other kids walked much later--like at 16+ months. It's an exciting time! When people tell you that the younger kids learn things faster, I must agree. My little guy is all over doing things the others didn't do.

Hey, remember when you taught Karlee to say "me" and she called you "me" for months? She was 18 months old then; close in age to your Gavin. LOL. Fun times.