Gavin did not want to put on his Halloween costume for the trunk or treat. He was fine wearing it once we got to the church, but he did not want a thing to do with it at home.
oh poor baby Gavin I would cry too if my mommy put me in a monkey costume with a banana hanging out the pocket, dont worry baby Gavin I will save you at Christmas
He's the cutest little monkey I've ever seen...even tho' he's not happy! I love the family shots, too! Gosh, I hate being away from you three, and can't wait to see you again!
Mark and I have been married for 8 years. We have a little boy named Gavin who is 5 and a girl named Brynlee who is 2 1/2. We just moved back to Utah from Colorado. Mark is working as a Doctor in Physical Therapy. I teach Kindergarten part-time and am busy being a mom too. We miss all our friends in Colorado but are happy to be back with family. Who knows where we will go next!
2 comments:
oh poor baby Gavin I would cry too if my mommy put me in a monkey costume with a banana hanging out the pocket, dont worry baby Gavin I will save you at Christmas
He's the cutest little monkey I've ever seen...even tho' he's not happy! I love the family shots, too! Gosh, I hate being away from you three, and can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment