Friday, October 17, 2008

PUMPKINS!!!!!


We took Gavin to the pumpkin patch. It was the biggest pumpkin patch I have ever seen. It just kept on going. We did not get to do any of the fun activities because we got there right before the sun went down. Gavin loved all the pumpkins and picked his out. We plan on going back soon.

3 comments:

Dara's Doodles said...

CUTE...CUTE...CUTE!!!! I'm so glad there are so many fun things for you to take Gavin to enjoy there! He's just the cutest little guy in every picture! I can hardly stand the wait until Christmas when we can see you all again!!

Grant and Stacy said...

Wow! Gavin is so cute! I can't believe how grown up he is! We miss you guys! If you ever want to take a trip to Disneyland, we've got a place for you to stay!

Sue said...

Fun!! It was a big patch. We love seeing pictures of you guys, and miss you!!