Monday, May 18, 2009

Utah Trip


While in Utah we went with friends to Thanksgiving Point Farm. We were able to see them milk a cow and ride a pony. Gavin loved the ducks the most.



We also participated in Race for the Cure as a family. We had to get up early, so I was exhausted. I also am five months prego, so it kicked my but to walk the 5K. There were 18,000 people that participated in the walk. It was really cool to see these amazing women and their fight against breast cancer. My sister was able to come too and it was soooo fun to see her.

2 comments:

Lacie said...

Congrats on being Preggers!!!

The Littlefields said...

I'm glad you had a fun trip! And congrats on being pregnant... we already heard from your Mom. :) You'd think we were planning our kids out at the same time. :)