Monday, May 18, 2009

Gavin Update


I have not updated on Gavin in a while and I don't want to forget stuff that he is doing. So this post is more for my journal than anything.

2 years old
27 lbs
36 inch
50 cm head
size 6 shoe
2T clothes

Likes: Cars, balls, bats, BUSES, hitting :), dancing and playing outside.
Foods: Cereal(any kind), bananas, yogart, JUICE, fruit snacks, chocolate, crackers, pizza, beans and rice, and chips.
Doesn't like: oranges
Words: ball, bus, truck, car, mom, dad, i did it, I luv you, grandpa, grandma, bath, out, go, no, nose, hat and more.
Funny things: spot a bus anywhere, copies drinking like grandpa Sumner, hits kids all the time(but gives hugs to say sorry), loves outside.

2 comments:

Sue said...

That's interesting he doesn't like oranges. Cars, bats, such a boy. :)

Chris and Janell Sorensen said...

Hi Sydnee. This is really random, I want to send you a wedding announcement but I don't have your address. Do you think I could get it?