Monday, April 13, 2009

New Love


Gavin got these Elmo slippers for Christmas and did not want a thing to do with them. I pulled them out the other day and he will not stop wearing them. It is so funny how in just a few months he has changed his mind.

2 comments:

Zack Family said...

Your little guy is so cute! He totally reminds me of Boston. He has those slippers from Christmas too.

Dara's Doodles said...

What a cutie! It never ceases to amaze me how many similarities there end up being between Mark and Dustin...Go to my blog and link to his and Brooke's... there is a picture of Jacob with the same slippers on!! Too funny! I was glad to see you got a comment from the Zack's. I'd hoped you two could connect. It's so amazing that Mark and Tim were such good friends, then Tim ends up a member and now they have even more in common, including sons about the same age...and I think they have a second baby on the way now, too! : )