
It is true. Colorado has been in the 70's for the past two days. So we went to the park to play. Gavin loved the park. This is the first time that he has ventured off and played by himself. I love it. He had so much fun. He even went down the BIG slide.




6 comments:
Wow! What a big boy! That weather must be so nice. :)
Ahhh, JEALous!! I'd love a park day! Bummer about the ear infections, Presley had a minor ear infection in both ears two days ago!! (Ear infection nights are the worst nights ever) Hope he's feeling better!
So cute, Syd! Our kids have great stuff to play with in OUR back yard (a climbing spider web and a metal airplane, and John made an amazing 8x8 foot cube, but it's been COLD here. They did play a bit outside today. That was fun.
Hey Syd,
I saw your little note to me so I just thought I'd get on here and tell ya hi back. I spy on ya randomly through Haley's blog. Hope everything is going good for you:)
Des--
Gavin is adorable by the way!
yay! more family! :) I love that there is still family I get to look forward to getting to know! i have 4 cousins. . . total on my side of the family so I welcome any and all!
I look forward to scoping out your blog. :)
Meegan
I'm really jealous of your Spring-like weather! We get a taste of it, then BAM we get dumped on with snow again! I guess we need the water, so will try to keep a postive attitude. It can't snow forever! It's nice you've been able to get out and play!
Post a Comment