Today we woke up to the first snow in Denver. I was so excited. Gavin and I had to take Mark to school so we enjoyed it first thing. Days like today makes me really love having a garage. It is really cold today so we are staying inside to play with trucks. Gavin has found a new toy that he loves.(We only got it last Christmas):)
Friday, November 14, 2008
First Snow Day
Today we woke up to the first snow in Denver. I was so excited. Gavin and I had to take Mark to school so we enjoyed it first thing. Days like today makes me really love having a garage. It is really cold today so we are staying inside to play with trucks. Gavin has found a new toy that he loves.(We only got it last Christmas):)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
HOLY CRAP!! He is getting so big!!
and please call us when you get into town when will you been here? Hope all is well, tell mark hello!
Hello! This is Michelle Burgi. You left me a comment back in May of this year and I didn't see it( for some odd reason), and today I was going thru old posts and saw your comment. I am so sorry I didnt respond. I hope you forgive me. It looks like you are still in Colorado. I dont think we are looking to move but if you are ever looking let us know you never know what the future brings. Thanks! :)
Yay for snow! I can't believe how fast he is growing up.
How fun to have SNOW!! We go through toy-phases, too. My baby Max loves, loves cars, but Jack never liked cars (He liked animals). Now, Jack has discovered cars through his younger brothers. It's weird.
And at Christmas, when they like the BOX better than the gift. That is also baffling...
send me an email at Jillian.Phippen@gmail.com and I'll hook you up to my blog.
Post a Comment