Sunday, November 2, 2008

Feed Me


Gavin has discovered how to get into the fridge. He will walk over to it and help himself. Luckily he does not pull anything out.(yet)We caught him in the action this time. Now that he is officially on the move he is into everything and I love it.:)

5 comments:

Sue said...

Hehe. Oh those cute little boys always into everything.

HaleyandGabe said...

well i am glad you love it. bostyn is getting around quick and i am NOT lovin it!!

Lacie said...

Just wait until he pulls a carton of eggs out:)

Jillian Preston Phippen said...

Hey, Syd! I've told your dad to pass along my love, but I didn't realize you were reading Jen's blog.

I think about you often, and Gavin is DARLING. Much love!

Kyla Stevens said...

Syd! Its Kyla Semken (remember me?) I saw your name on elisa's blog and came over. I hope you don't mind. I haven't seen you forever! How are you? Your family is so cute. check out my blog if you'd like: stevenslifeandlove.blogspot.com