Santa came to our house. It was a little strange to be at our OWN house for Christmas this year. The last four years we have been at my parents house for Christmas. The kids were spoiled and loved every minute of it. Mark got his Wii.(I know we are the last people to get a wii)It was a great Christmas. I truly felt blessed this Christmas and really tried to focus on the real meaning of it. I tried to really help my kids think about their Savior and why we have Christmas. We did fun things too but I want to teach them that everything is not always about them. It was a great Christmas.
Friday, January 6, 2012
Christmas Morning
Santa came to our house. It was a little strange to be at our OWN house for Christmas this year. The last four years we have been at my parents house for Christmas. The kids were spoiled and loved every minute of it. Mark got his Wii.(I know we are the last people to get a wii)It was a great Christmas. I truly felt blessed this Christmas and really tried to focus on the real meaning of it. I tried to really help my kids think about their Savior and why we have Christmas. We did fun things too but I want to teach them that everything is not always about them. It was a great Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Gavin and Bryn are getting so big.. So stinkin cute! Hope that 2012 is fantastic for you and your sweet family
Post a Comment