I ran my first half marathon in Aug. with my dad. It was a lot of fun. I worked hard all summer and was sooo excited to do it. Thanks to my dad who came to Lehi to do long runs with me early in the morning and ran slow with me for the first 8 miles. Mark brought the kids to watch me finish with my mom. We won't talk about my time, but I finished in the time frame I wanted and was not last. Mark was surprised to see me smiling at the end. :)
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Hobble Creek 1/2
I ran my first half marathon in Aug. with my dad. It was a lot of fun. I worked hard all summer and was sooo excited to do it. Thanks to my dad who came to Lehi to do long runs with me early in the morning and ran slow with me for the first 8 miles. Mark brought the kids to watch me finish with my mom. We won't talk about my time, but I finished in the time frame I wanted and was not last. Mark was surprised to see me smiling at the end. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment