Brynlee loves to use the potty. We have not had to change a stinky diaper in 3 months. She is still working on Number 1. She loves to go into the bathroom and take her clothes off to go potty. I don't know if it because Gavin took SOOOOOO long to train but I am just not ready to dive into it with her. We will just have to see what happens.
Monday, July 25, 2011
Potty Time
Brynlee loves to use the potty. We have not had to change a stinky diaper in 3 months. She is still working on Number 1. She loves to go into the bathroom and take her clothes off to go potty. I don't know if it because Gavin took SOOOOOO long to train but I am just not ready to dive into it with her. We will just have to see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Since I don't have a blog anymore (and just use email or Facebook for pix) I don't think to check blogs much...These pictures are so fun! :)
Post a Comment