Brynlee got her first pedicure from grandma or "wa wa" as Gavin would say. Grandma watches my kids while I work and does a great job with them. We are very thankful and the kids enjoy spending time with her too.
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Random Jan. Pictures
Because I am sooo behind on blogging I will just post some pictures of what we have been doing in Jan. We have stayed in a lot. Gavin still goes to preschool twice a week. Mark is in his last internship and has started applying for jobs. I am teaching Kindergarten part-time. We stay really busy but are excited for all the change that is coming our way in the next few months. :)





Brynlee got her first pedicure from grandma or "wa wa" as Gavin would say. Grandma watches my kids while I work and does a great job with them. We are very thankful and the kids enjoy spending time with her too.
Brynlee got her first pedicure from grandma or "wa wa" as Gavin would say. Grandma watches my kids while I work and does a great job with them. We are very thankful and the kids enjoy spending time with her too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
they are getting so big!! crazy how time goes by. Best of luck to your hub and his job hunting. Happy Valentines!
Too cute!! They are both such sweethearts!! Give them a kiss for me!!
Post a Comment