Sunday, January 2, 2011

First Day of Primary


Gavin went to Primary today.(church class for 3 and older)He was sooo excited and loved singing. He love to sing and dance. His new teachers are mom and dad and he has three other kids in his class. He had a lot of fun and it is awesome to hear him talk about the gospel and Jesus Christ. He loves to say his prayers and sing primary songs. During our lesson in class today I told the kids that Heavenly Father made the Earth and he looked at me and said, "are you sure?". I had to hold back the laughter. He has so much personality.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

It was Mia's first day today too! She is the oldest in her class with 6 boys. I think she was dying of boredom for a lot it, hopefully she can get into fast, cause she'll be there for awhile!