I know it is late, but here are pictures from Turkey Day. It was fun to be back with family because we have been in Colorado for the last two Thanksgivings. We started on Wednesday making pie with Grandma and then ran 4 miles on Thursday morning with my family. Mark and I came in last, but we finished. My dad and I started running the Turkey run when I was in 9th grade, so it is tradition. :)
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Thanksgiving
I know it is late, but here are pictures from Turkey Day. It was fun to be back with family because we have been in Colorado for the last two Thanksgivings. We started on Wednesday making pie with Grandma and then ran 4 miles on Thursday morning with my family. Mark and I came in last, but we finished. My dad and I started running the Turkey run when I was in 9th grade, so it is tradition. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment