Brynlee is one!!! Time goes by soooo fast. Brynlee is so much fun to have in our home. She is very busy and full of spunk.
Stats: almost 19 lbs (more to come after doctor)
Eats: Everything and anything. LOVES to feed herself. Likes milk and juice
Has two teeth, crawls very fast, loves the stairs, cruises and will transfer.
Loves to play with cars, balls, DOLLS and anything Gavin has.
She can say: yeah, I love you, daddy, mom and pa(grandpa). She loves outside and going for walks. She thinks she is as big as Gavin.
She still does not sleep great 8-8 and wakes up for a drink once or twice. Lately she is sleeping with mom because dad is away and mom is too tired to get up with her. We love her sooo much and are so thankful she is in our family.
Happy Birthday Brynlee Boo!!!




3 comments:
Syd, she is so adorable! Can't believe she's already one! Time flies. My memory is probably horribly wrong.., but Brynlee looks like your niece to me. Is it Gentry? I'm probably totally off...but maybe!? Hope everything is good. Melissa and I were just saying we should all get together some time now that you are here.
SOOOO precious! I can't wait to give her a birthday kiss tonight! :)
Just isn't fair that she has so much hair. She is so darling! I can't wait to see her in person. We need to get together soon.
Post a Comment