Saturday, July 31, 2010

Getting Packed



Here we are getting the house packed up and ready to move. We are down to less than a week. We are super excited but sad at the same time. I hate change and don't adjust well to it. Good thing I am moving home to family to make this change easier. Aug. will be crazy. We are moving, I am going back to work and getting my classroom ready, Gavin starts preschool, Mark is studying for the BIG Comp. exam, my sis. is having surgery and just adjusting to our new life. Wish us luck. :)

2 comments:

Dara's Doodles said...

Looks like fun!! Can't wait to see you!! XOXOXOXOX :)

Desiallred said...

Syd,
I spy in here every now and again. I just have to finally post something about how pretty brynlee is!! All of her pictures are absolutely adorable. Good baby making job;) Looks like you guys are busy. Good luck with the move- xoxo desi-