I thought I needed to have on record all of Brynlee's hair. It is crazy. I bought her all of these cute bows and bands before she was born but she can't wear them. She has soooo much hair that they just fall out. So we go with the cute little bows to keep it out of our eyes. She also has a great mullet. I plan to straighten it out when the front gets a little longer.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
SOOOOO much hair
I thought I needed to have on record all of Brynlee's hair. It is crazy. I bought her all of these cute bows and bands before she was born but she can't wear them. She has soooo much hair that they just fall out. So we go with the cute little bows to keep it out of our eyes. She also has a great mullet. I plan to straighten it out when the front gets a little longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That is UN BELIEVABLE!! she is going to have the best hair at age 1!
Post a Comment