Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYD!

This is me publically telling Syd, Happy Birthday! I just wanted all of you blog lovers to know that syd is the greatest wife, mom, friend, and everything else that a person could hope for. I love your smile, your warm welcome home hugs/kisses, and that playful sense of humor. I am grateful everyday that you came into my life and the support you have given me in the pursuit of my dreams. I hope one day I can return the favor. I love you more than words can explain and I'm very grateful that I get to celebrate all of these memories with you. I hope all of your birthday wishes come true and that this day brings you endless smiles and happiness. I wish you many more happy birthdays and many more days of full happiness. Love ya, Hubby

4 comments:

Brooke said...

that is so sweet and happy Bday.

Dara's Doodles said...

What a sweet note! That had to make your Bday special! :)

The Littlefields said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope it was a great day. You should feel loved, that was really sweet!

Brooke said...

I'm so excited your coming back to Utah... Does this mean you will play softball with us again:) I hope so!!! Also, we are not hiring anyone but a girl at Matt's school is going part time in first grade. I will find out if she is still looking for someone and let you know.