Gavin playing fireman at the Chidlren's Museum. He loved to drive and dress up. Usually he does not like to dress up so it was extra cute.
Gavin taking Brynlee on a ride. He loves his bike and now has a friend to ride.
Brynlee playing in her saucer. She is still a little to small, but she cries when we take her out.
Gavin loves to play horse with Dad. He will say "Go Horsey" "Giddy UP". His dad is sooo much fun.




3 comments:
Looks like you guys are having fun at your house! Your kids are so cute. It's amazing how fast they grow, I just can't believe it.
Fun pix!! Mark, I haven't seen your hair that long since you were a little kid!! Give the kids a kiss for me!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Oh, I ought to add that I LIKE the hair!! It looks good! :)
Post a Comment