Stats: 31 lbs and 36 3/4" tall
Favorite things: cars, balls, trains, flashlight and guns.
Favorite foods: Spaghetti, chocolate milk, PUNCH, aimee's(m&m's), pizza, french fries, Popcorn and chips. (I do feed my child healthy, but he still loves the junk)
Favorite shows: Buzz(Toystory 2), Dora, Chuggington, Dinosaur Train
Sayings: no thanks, punch please, on your mark get set go, big butts no airplane, come on horsey e ha, no answer, no one home, I poo I pee I love potty, oh man!, pie in the face and more.
Gavin loves outside and his bike, he loves tv but we limit it, he is busy and always on the go. He builds towers tall, tall, tall. He loves to wrestle and play with daddy. He is not to interested in his sister and is very well behaved. We have started the potty and will go number two. He is not interested in the rest. He loves drinking anything and askes ALL day long!!! He thinks that anytime we get in the car he needs french fries. He recognizes places and likes to give us directions. He attends a speech class every week and is doing very well. We see new improvements each week. He is so much fun and his little personality is getting so much stronger. He is always making us laugh. We Love this little stinker. :)




2 comments:
I can't believe how grown up he looks in this picture! Wow. He was just a baby when you left. It is so weird to see him so big! I had to crack up that he says: "big butts no airplane"! Hmm... who taught him that one?? :)
I keep forgetting to ask if he was still in speech class and how he's doing...sounds like he's doing great! :)
Post a Comment