Brynlee Olivia Walker was born 9/23/09. She weighed 6 lbs and 4 oz, and 18 3/4 inches long. She has a full head of black hair and long eyelashes, just like when her big brother was born. Mom is doing good, and already back home. We are very excited for the new edition to our family and can't wait to show her off to all of our friends and family.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Baby Brynlee is Here!
Brynlee Olivia Walker was born 9/23/09. She weighed 6 lbs and 4 oz, and 18 3/4 inches long. She has a full head of black hair and long eyelashes, just like when her big brother was born. Mom is doing good, and already back home. We are very excited for the new edition to our family and can't wait to show her off to all of our friends and family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




15 comments:
Congrats guys!! She is Beautiful! I LOVE her hair. Good luck with the transition to two. ;)
Congratulations! She's darling!
yay for brynlee! she's a beauty! congrats!
congrats!!! you are going to have so much fun with a girl!!
Congrats!! She looks darling!!!
Congrats! Holy cow I swear you had a month or so left. Good work. She is beautiful
Congrats on the new addition!! She is a cutie.
Congratulations!!! SO CUTE!!!
WHAT A DARLING FAMILY!!! I'm NOT prejudice, either! :) Give those babies a kiss for me!! I can hardly wait to be able to do it myself!
Congrats! She is really cute!!!
-Kati (Johnson) Heath
she is so cute! congrats!
She is so beautiful!!! Congratulations you guys!!
She is SO cute! I love her name as well. Congrats :)
CONGRATS!! She is ADORABLE!!
Congratulation! I didn't realize it was so close to you having her. She is so darling. You look great and I love her name!
Post a Comment