This time of year most parents are sending their kids off to school. Not me, I get to send my husband off to school. Mark is spending the next six weeks working in a care facility. Then he starts school again in Oct. He was so excited to start that I thought I had a little boy excited for school. So here is Mark's first day picture.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
1st Day
This time of year most parents are sending their kids off to school. Not me, I get to send my husband off to school. Mark is spending the next six weeks working in a care facility. Then he starts school again in Oct. He was so excited to start that I thought I had a little boy excited for school. So here is Mark's first day picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That is so funny! You're doing great, Mark, and I hope you are enjoying doing your clinicals!
Post a Comment