Here is Mark with the softball team. I am really having withdrawls from not playing. They are doing really well and are tied for 1st place. We have two more weeks and then the championship. Gavin loves to go to the games. If we drive by the field and don't stop he throws a big fit. Mark and I are pretty happy he is a baseball fan. :)
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
The Babinski's
Here is Mark with the softball team. I am really having withdrawls from not playing. They are doing really well and are tied for 1st place. We have two more weeks and then the championship. Gavin loves to go to the games. If we drive by the field and don't stop he throws a big fit. Mark and I are pretty happy he is a baseball fan. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You've played softball for as long as I've known you! :) Must be hard to sit on the sidelines. Next year, for sure!
Im with elisa, im shocked ur not playing... Hope your doing good
Post a Comment