Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's a Girl!!!

Sorry I have not posted this. I have been at girls camp the last week and have not been on the computer. We found out our little one is a girl and is measuring a week early. I am due Oct. 5th but she will probably be here in late September. Gavin does not get the baby idea at all and is definitly going to have his nose bumped. :O

8 comments:

Elisa said...

Oh yeah!! Congrats! I've got two of 'em and they are fun!

The Littlefields said...

Congrats guys. It's about time she flashed her parts. We are reciprocates, this neat. (Girl then boy, Boy then girl).

Ann-Marie said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! :)

A said...

what? i had no idea you were prego. congrats. how exciting. you are a good mommy

Grant and Stacy said...

Yay! Congrats! Now you have a cheerleader for your baseball star! Or maybe Gavin will be the yell-leader for your Softball star!

Jen (momofmandm) said...

Thats great. We love little girls here! Boys are fun too. I can't wait to see her.

.l i c k t e e s. said...

congrats! girls are so much fun! she'll be darling-hopefully she will have gavin's hair :)

Brandon and Amber said...

We love girls! Congrats!