Sunday, May 24, 2009

Colorado Rapids Game



Gavin and I went to our first pro soccer game. Mark had been before on his mission in Spain. It was a lot of fun. We lucked out because it was raining sooooo hard but stopped for the game. We will go again.

5 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

How are you? I am so glad you left a comment on my blog. Sounds like we are on the same page in life! Your little boy is adorable! Congrats on #2! I am due the same time! I am so glad to finally be done with the school thing but loved the experience. I have a brother who lives in Colorado and they love it! Good luck with everything. I will continue to blog stalk you and feel free to do the same!

Elisa said...

the little kiddo is adorable and getting so big! And i did't know you were prego!! 5 months?? awesome! What are you having??

Sue said...

Fun! That is so lucky that the rain stopped for the game. I bet it was a great night.

Megan said...

This looks like so much fun! I love professional soccer games. Your little boy is darling by the way! :)

Brooke said...

I can not believe how cute Gavin is...also so exciting that you are expecting again. Do you know what you are having? Also are you going to be in Ut for the summer because I want to invite you to my shower. If you are leave me your address as a comment so I can send you an invite.