I know this post is late, but I am a slacker. We went to Chuck E. Cheese for Gavin's brithday party. He had so much fun playing with all his little friends and eating pizza. He ate 2 1/2 pieces plus cake.
Looks like fun! I'm so glad you have lots of friends there to spend special occasions with, since family isn't around! I hope you know we always wish we could be there with you!
Mark and I have been married for 8 years. We have a little boy named Gavin who is 5 and a girl named Brynlee who is 2 1/2. We just moved back to Utah from Colorado. Mark is working as a Doctor in Physical Therapy. I teach Kindergarten part-time and am busy being a mom too. We miss all our friends in Colorado but are happy to be back with family. Who knows where we will go next!
1 comment:
Looks like fun! I'm so glad you have lots of friends there to spend special occasions with, since family isn't around! I hope you know we always wish we could be there with you!
Post a Comment