Monday, December 1, 2008
Stupid Me!!!
Help me!!! I don't know what I was thinking, but I erased blog links off my friends and family list. If you look at my blog and don't see your name on my list, please leave a comment with your address. I don't want to lose anyone and I added those names by memory and linking to others. HELP!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I don't know if we were on your original links, but her we are!
You are so silly! :) We miss you guys, when are you coming out here??
we're missing! :(
hey what is the name of the school? One year is definitely appealing. I just put in applications for the U and BYU so we will see what happens there but I would like to check out that school too. Let me know.
Nate
hey, i don't know if I was on your blog list before, but you can add me if you want!
-Janell
Post a Comment