I don't know why we spend money on toys because he has fun with the simple things. This is where he ended up after dad was watching him while mom was at work. :)Dad is so much fun and so creative.
how cute! It's so funny that the kiddos like the most random things to play with. Just get him a bucket or two in different colors for Christmas and you'll be set.
Mine won't play in a laundry basket... but give them a pile of pillows, and suddenly it's "Let's make a fort time!"
Love reading your blog. I had a really short conversation with your dad yesterday via email. He's such a busy man. He's been so great to work with on the newspaper.
Mark and I have been married for 8 years. We have a little boy named Gavin who is 5 and a girl named Brynlee who is 2 1/2. We just moved back to Utah from Colorado. Mark is working as a Doctor in Physical Therapy. I teach Kindergarten part-time and am busy being a mom too. We miss all our friends in Colorado but are happy to be back with family. Who knows where we will go next!
3 comments:
how cute! It's so funny that the kiddos like the most random things to play with. Just get him a bucket or two in different colors for Christmas and you'll be set.
Awe!! What a cutie!
Mine won't play in a laundry basket... but give them a pile of pillows, and suddenly it's "Let's make a fort time!"
Love reading your blog. I had a really short conversation with your dad yesterday via email. He's such a busy man. He's been so great to work with on the newspaper.
Love ya!
Post a Comment