Gavin at two months old in his swing.(one of the only times he sat in it)
I have been tagged by Haley, so here we go.
1-Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? Home.
2-Who was with you? Mark
3- How did you find out that you were pregnant? I knew I was, but took a test to make sure.
4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? I was really excited and scared at the same time.
5- Who was the first person you told? Mark
6-Did you plan to get pregnant? Yes
7- Did you tell everyone else right away? Yes!!! My sister was moving to St. George the next day, so I told my whole family.I am horrible at keeping secrest that I am excited about.
8-Was everybody happy for you? Of course.
9- Did you go out and celebrate? No.
10- Did you want to find out the sex? Yes, that made it more real.
11- What was the sex? Boy
12-Did anyone throw you a baby shower? Yes.
13- If yes, who? Sisters, 6th grade class and mother-in-law (Dara)
14- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby?I honestly don't remember
15- How much weight did you gain? 35lbs
16- Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? Yes and then gained alot back when I moved to Colorado 4 months later.
17- Did you get a lot of stretch marks? Yes!!!good thing my husband loves me.
18- What did you crave the most? I loved cereal and apples
19- Did you crave anything crazy? No. I likes cold things
20- Who or what got on your nerves the most? I taught sixth grade, so that says enough.
21- Were you married at the time? Yes.
22- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Nothing. I was sick a lot!!!
23- Where were you when you went into labor? School/Hospital.
24- Did your water break? I had a high leak and the hospital said it was not my water, but two days later it was still leaking so they broke my water with the little orange piller.:)
25- Who drove you to the hospital? Mark, but I made him let me shower first.
26- Did you go early or late? One Week early. Thank goodness.
27- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth? Mark and my Mom. Mark counted my contractions for me. He did not realize he was going to be that involved.
28- How long were you in labor for? They broke my water at 9:00am and Gavin came out at 4:40.
29- Did you have any drugs for the pain? Yes!!! I had my epidural soon after they broke my water. I did not feel one contraction. Just the way I wanted it.
30-Did you go Natural or have a c-section? Natural with DRUGS.
31- What was your first reaction after giving birth? I wanted to hold Gavin. He was not breathing well, so I did not get to hold him.
32- How big was the baby(s)? 8lbs. 13oz.
33- Did your Husband cry? I don't remember, but he went to the NICU with Gavin so I did not see much of him for the next few hours.
34- What did you name the baby(s)?Gavin Mark Walker
35- Does her name have any significant meaning? No. We liked the name Gavin and then I wanted him to have Mark's name too.
36- Did you have any visitors? Just family
37- Did the baby(s) have any complications? He was not breathing, but was only in the NICU for 6 hours. I think he just wanted to pick on the small babies because he was so big.
38- How old is your baby today? 20 months
39- When is the next one(s) coming? I don't know!!! I could have a baby any day, I just don't want to be sick while prego.
40-If you could, would you do it all over again? In a heart beat.
41- Tag: Anybody who wants to.




2 comments:
I totally know how you feel about not wanting to be sick!! If I didn't keep getting baby hungry, I probably would have stopped at one!
I have not made a book yet, but I'm guessing it's like heritage makers which I haven't done that either but maybe you have:) I looked into it and it looked easy but will probably take a long time to make but will be worth it. I will start mine the beginning of 2009, I'm going to do it in years. This is the reason I put SO much on my blog:), I want a good book.
Post a Comment