Friday, November 21, 2008

We Love You!!!


I just wanted everyone who reads this to make sure they put my sister in their prayers. She was diagnosed with Breast Cancer about a month ago and goes in for her second surgery on Monday. She is the strongest person I have ever met. She is the best sister in the world. She would do anything for anybody she loves. We love her and know she is going to beat this. Make sure to keep her in your thought and prayers. Thanks

8 comments:

HaleyandGabe said...

hey sydney..that is terrible to hear. she will be in our prayers but its so good to know she has such a supportive family!

Sue said...

Of course! Wow. We hope everything goes well. We are looking forward to seeing you guys! Yay for the holidays!

Lacie said...

We will keep her in our prayers.

Jillian Preston Phippen said...

We'll put her in our prayers. I'll send a link on to my mom, too.

Jen (momofmandm) said...

Thanks for letting us know. I am so sorry to hear about that. We will put her in our prayers.

The Littlefields said...

She will beat this! I hear that she has a great attitude and is a real fighter, sometimes that makes all the difference. We'll keep her in our prayers.

Lacie said...

You can get that link of the LDS church at Leelou Custom Blogs (I have a link on my sidebar) Go to free layouts then free buttons. There are a bunch to choose from.

Dara's Doodles said...

She's been in our prayers since Mark first told us about the cancer, and I keep her name in the Ogden temple, too. I know how I'd feel if MY sister had cancer, so know how rough this has to be for you! Hang in there! Nice dresser for Gavin! He looks like he likes it! I could just grab him and hug him! I can hardly wait till Christmas!