
We took Gavin to the Harvest Festival yesterday. We started the day off at the parade and Gavin was a big grump. He woke up at 6:30 that morning so he was tired, but he did a little better after having a sucker. We then went home for a nap.

After his nap we went with our friends, Eric, Sara and claire to the carnival. Gavin was still grumpy. He loved the bubbles and only rode the pony one time around. He woke up today with two new teeth so that explains the attitude. It was fun to be with friends and get out of the house. I love Saturdays.




3 comments:
Suckers are MAGIC... too bad they only last a few minutes! What a fun day!
Mark and Sydney, you both look like you are shrinking down to nothing! You both look GREAT!! I'm jealous! I want to reach out and squeeze Gavin to pieces, too! GREAT pictures!
I just saw your blog on here and deided to leave you a message. How cute is your family?! How are you guys?
Post a Comment