Gavin is 18 months old. I can not believe that he is so big. Time goes by too fast. He is such a cute boy and I love every minute with him. Here are some stats on Gavin.
Head: 90%
Weight: 20% 24lbs.(Which is a drastic change)
Height (60%)32 1/2 inches
4 teeth
Size 5 shoe
24month clothing
He can say: Mom, Dad, clock, no no no, want that, hunter, hi, hello, bubble, ball, and the newest one Boo.
He can find: his hair, ears, eyes, toes, nose, fingers, belly button, teeth, and mouth.
Noises: cow sound, duck sound, snake (sometimes), and ghost.
Fav. things: Juice, Lighting McQueen Blanket, Mickey Mouse, any type of ball, any book, stuffed animals and jumping on the bed.
Gavin is such a cute boy and is such a blessing in our lives. Our days would be so boring without him.




3 comments:
Oh could he be any cuter? What a darling boy. I'm so glad you are enjoying being home with that sweet boy. It is so neat that you can do that. They grow up way too fast to have someone else do that. You are so darling and I love reading about you and your darling family.
What a funny guy! I just want to reach out and squeeze him! Give him a kiss for me!
NURSERY, HERE YOU COME!!!!!
Post a Comment