
We went to Elitch Gardens and had some fun. Gavin only went on two rides because he was too little. He just loved people watching.
Gavin learned how to use a straw later that night at Hard Rock Cafe in down town Denver.

We went to the Rockies Game. They lost as usual, but it was still so much fun. It was Hunter and Gentrie's first Pro Game. It was fun and Gavin did pretty good.
Gavin loved seeing his cousins. He kept on screaming for Un-ta(Hunter).




3 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time! We need to get together again soon!
Hey guys, the Mckinzie's address is 253 E 200 S in PG. Hope to see you soon!
Hey Cuz! It's fun to get on and see what's happening in other people's lives! I can't believe how big Hunter and Gentrie are. I think the last time I saw them, Hunter was just 3- maybe....crazy how fast people grow up!!
Post a Comment