Gavin is so much fun. Each day more and more of his personality comes out. He is so funny and loves to laugh. He was being so much fun while we were having lunch that I had to show these pictures.
Just looking at the pictures I can hear his cute laugh, and it makes me laugh! What a cutie!! You are so good about putting new pictures on your blog! I love it!!
Mark and I have been married for 8 years. We have a little boy named Gavin who is 5 and a girl named Brynlee who is 2 1/2. We just moved back to Utah from Colorado. Mark is working as a Doctor in Physical Therapy. I teach Kindergarten part-time and am busy being a mom too. We miss all our friends in Colorado but are happy to be back with family. Who knows where we will go next!
3 comments:
Just looking at the pictures I can hear his cute laugh, and it makes me laugh! What a cutie!! You are so good about putting new pictures on your blog! I love it!!
I can't believe how big he is getting. He is so cute. It fun to see their personalities come alive everyday. So glad you guys are doing so well.
So adorable. He really is such a cuteie pie! I love when there lil personalities start to blossom
Post a Comment