Saturday, May 24, 2008

Play Time



Because Gavin is on his own time frame for moving around he is going to physical therapy. We thought this would help motivate him to walk and move. It is already working. He loves it.

4 comments:

A said...

stinkin cute!

Mann's said...

Hey syd...your little guy is adorable!! I am glad that i found you! So where abouts are you in Denver??? I am there quite a bit in Highlands Ranch with my brother that lives there! In fact we were there last week! Anyway, good to see you on here!

Ashlie Mann

Elisa said...

He's super cute Syd, he looks like such a happy baby.

The Belnaps said...

Sydney! Hi! Im so glad that you found my blog! I love finding new people! Your little boy is so cute. I cant believe how fast they grow up! How are you? How do you like colorado? Im excited to keep in touch!