Hi there-Saw you on Haley's blog and thought I would say hello! Look at you girls all grown up and having babies. Your little guy is really cute. Have a super day!
Syd all that schooling taught you well! Start reading when they are young. I miss you at softball too! Are you guys coming back for the summer or what. If you do we totally need to get together.
You finally made it so we can comment!!! I found you sooo long ago but I didn't know how to tell you, I told my mom to tell your mom but I guess she forgot. I can't believe how much Gavin has grown.
Mark and I have been married for 8 years. We have a little boy named Gavin who is 5 and a girl named Brynlee who is 2 1/2. We just moved back to Utah from Colorado. Mark is working as a Doctor in Physical Therapy. I teach Kindergarten part-time and am busy being a mom too. We miss all our friends in Colorado but are happy to be back with family. Who knows where we will go next!
4 comments:
Hi there-Saw you on Haley's blog and thought I would say hello! Look at you girls all grown up and having babies. Your little guy is really cute. Have a super day!
Syd all that schooling taught you well! Start reading when they are young. I miss you at softball too! Are you guys coming back for the summer or what. If you do we totally need to get together.
hey syd..it has been so long huh?!?!?! we for sure need to get together w everyone and do lunch. get in touch when you get in town!!
You finally made it so we can comment!!! I found you sooo long ago but I didn't know how to tell you, I told my mom to tell your mom but I guess she forgot. I can't believe how much Gavin has grown.
Post a Comment