
We wanted to take Gavin to the Zoo today, but it was to cold and windy. Instead, we took him to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. It was a lot of fun. We saw dinosaurs, animals, and much more. Gavin loves to do anything that is out of the house and around other kids, so it was fun.




7 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I love family outings.
Syd, I guess i'm blog stalking, I saw your name on Amber's blog so clicked. Your little boy is so dang adorable! Whenever I see you mom she tells me how cute he is and she was right. I hope all is well! -Elisa
hey hot stuff! Im such a blog hore..lol I'm so glad that i found yours from lacies and so on and so on... How is life.. I wanted to leave comments from like a month ago but for somereason the comment link didnt pop up till now... Any who.. Your lil family is so stinkin cute!!! how is life for you?
HEY!! How are you guys?
How is Denver!! Hope all is well.... Miss ya~
yeah you have comments again!
looks like you are enjoying being a mommy! how fun
Your little boy is so cute and I saw him on Good Things Utah! I felt like I knew someone famous! It's so fun to see your family and all your happenings. Hope you're all doing well!
looks like fun! are you heading to utah any time soon. we need to get together. by the way gavin is so cute and getting so big.
Post a Comment